2016: Harborx Year in Review
With the year 2016 winding down, it’s time to look back and see what it’s been about for Harborx. In February, we launched the iOS version of our fully mobile social trading platform. The much anticipated Android release came in October, bringing more traders to our social trading community.
Harborx: 2016 figures
In 2016, you enjoyed following Harborx Stars and their recommendations. In total, our Stars produced over 30 000 followed trades! Our fantastic four’s combined followed amount has exceeded the impressive USD 100 Million! Here’s how they did it:
- Barry has the highest number of followed trades. Our community loves Barry!
- Barry’s profile is the most commented on the app. Keep the feedback coming!
- Being true to his Asian roots, Barry likes trading the Japanese Yen.
- When it comes to his trading strategy, Barry tends to hold his positions longer than other traders, with the average trade duration being the longest among the Harborx Stars. He’s got the patience it takes.
- With EURUSD being George’s favorite instrument, he rarely trades other pairs.
- George, along with Sergei, has the highest user rating of 4.8 out of 5. Impressive!
- George is an expert on Harborx Star Traders Program, so be sure to read his interview here.
- Along with George, Sergei has app’s highest rating.
- Sergei is all about fast trades and lighting speed decisions. Open, take profit and close – that’s his philosophy, with the average trade duration being 8 times shorter compared to other Stars.
- If you don’t have the patience it takes to wait out your positions, Sergei’s approach is perfect for you.
- Sergei mainly trades EURUSD and GBPUSD.
- Georgia demonstrates the most winning trades and the highest win ratio (Girl power is real!)
- Trades the major currencies and mainly commodity currencies (CAD, AUD, NZD)
- Georgia’s positions last for approximately half a day – not too long and not too short.
This year, Harborx traders enjoyed trading on their own and following Harborx Stars recommendations, benefited from 50% deposit bonus during September Special promo, have grown to love being #SmartNotSilly and value their #TradingTime, and started dreaming of a perfect Maldives getaway, with the first winner having achieved the luxurious prize! You still have time to do it, too, as the promo runs until the end of January 2017!
While we make it a point to make forex accessible to beginners, we also cater to professionals with the quality Daily Analysis reports produced by our Investment Analyst Christala Parmaxi, CFTe, and published on one of industry’s most reputable websites, Investing.com! Together, we traded through the volatility of the US Presidential Election, and are now ready to face the new year and new market conditions.
We have lots of exciting things in store for 2017, so be sure to follow us on the app and our Facebook page. Thanks for being with us this year, and here’s to a winning 2017!
Harborx Limited is regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under license number 230/14 in accordance with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive of the European Union, and the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of Cyprus (Law 144 (1) / 2007). Harborx.com is owned and operated by Harborx Limited.
Risk warning: there is a high level of risk involved with trading forex, commodities, indices and other contract-for-differences. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. You must be aware of the risks associated with trading directly or indirectly on margin. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved and do not invest with money you cannot afford to lose. Please seek independent advice if the risks involved seem unclear to you and refer to our full risk disclaimer.
January 11, 2018
January 10, 2018
December 18, 2017