Harborx TRIAL vs LIVE Account: What You Need to Know
When you start trading on Harborx app, you can either stay and practice on the Trial account or immediately upgrade to a Live account.
While some users prefer going Live as soon as they register, others choose to stick around and practice on Trial. Harborx app does not let you go back to Trial if you have already upgraded to a Live account, so be sure to look at your options. Here’s what you should know about both account options:
Harborx Trial Account:
- Valid for 90 days after registration
- You can practice trading with virtual money (you’ll have $1000 in your Trial account).
- There’s no real funds involved, no deposits required, so you’ve got nothing to lose.
- You can follow Harborx Star Traders’ recommendations or trade independently.
- You can watch the Leaderboard competition, however, cannot participate in it.
- You cannot invite friends to the app under Harborx Referral program.
- You cannot redeem promo codes on Trial account.
Harborx Live Account:
- Once you upgrade to a Live account, you have 2 weeks to complete your account validation process. This process only takes a few minutes, find details here .
- You cannot go back to a Trial account.
- On Harborx Live account, you trade with real funds. To start placing trades, you need to have funds in your account either from a deposit, promo codes, bonuses, or inviting friends via Harborx Referral Program.
- Your Live account needs to be validated to be eligible for inviting friends via referral program and using promo codes.
- You can participate in the weekly Leaderboard competition and win weekly rewards.
- You can trade by following Harborx Stars’ Recommendations as well as placing your own trades.
- You can withdraw funds from your account: the funds you have deposited, as well as the trading profits you have accumulated. Minimum withdrawal amount is $50.
Got questions? Harborx support is available 24/7 via Live Chat. Feel free to email us at email@example.com
Risk warning: there is a high level of risk involved with trading forex, commodities, indices and other contract-for-differences. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. You must be aware of the risks associated with trading directly or indirectly on margin. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved and do not invest with money you cannot afford to lose. Please seek independent advice if the risks involved seem unclear to you and refer to our full risk disclaimer.
January 11, 2018
January 10, 2018
December 18, 2017